- Interpret school records to students and parents.
- Consult with students and parents regarding the testing program and standardized test results.
- Provide students with educational and career information on which to base educational and career decision-making.
- Provide individual guidance and counseling.
- Help with post-secondary educational planning.
- Interpret standardized test results.
- Facilitate school and home communication and involvement.
- Refer students to agencies and resources outside the school that can offer support to the student.
- Assist students with educational and vocational placement after graduation.